About the Aguilar Tone Hammer 350:
* Weighs only 3 lbs.
* 350 watts @ 4 ohms, 175 watts @ 8 ohms
* Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
* One 1/4" input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
* One Neutrik Speakon speaker output; Tuner out
More Info about the Aguilar Tomer Hammer 350
Following on the heels of the massively successful Tone Hammer 500 amplifier, the Tone Hammer 350 retains the big sound of its predecessor within an even smaller footprint. Giving the Tone Hammer 350 its flexible tone-shaping capabilities is Aguilar's Tone Hammer preamp, the same preamp used in the Tone Hammer D.I./preamp pedal, which has become a favorite of bass players all over the world. Weighing only three lbs., the Tone Hammer 350 features bass, treble and fully sweepable midrange controls. The Drive control utilizes Aguilar’s proprietary AGS circuit which adds subtle distortion and midrange punch to the sound.
- Weighs only 3 lbs.
- 350 watts @ 4 ohms, 175 watts @ 8 ohms
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- One 1/4" input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- One Neutrik Speakon speaker output; Tuner out