About this item
100/50/0.5W Guitar Amplifier Head with 5 Amp Voicings
Cab-emulated Line Headphone/Recd Outputs
5" Internal Speaker
8 Tone Slots
Katana MkII takes the acclaimed Katana guitar amp series to the next level, turbocharging the core platform with more sounds, more effects, and more features. Newly voiced variations are now available for all five amp characters, doubling the tonal options. And the onboard effects categories have been expanded from three to five, providing even more real-time processing to choose from. The usability has been ramped up, with a power amp input for modelers and multi-FX, easy stereo expansion for dual amp setups, updated editor software, and many other enhancements.
The Katana MkII picks up where the first generation left off, building on the same core tones and features that have made the series such a worldwide smash. If you loved the original Katana amps, you'll love Katana MkII even more. If you're new to the party, get ready for sound, feel, and versatility that soars far beyond its class.
The Katana-HEAD MkII features updated BOSS Tone Studio software for customizing your sound with over 60 different BOSS effects. Mic'd cabinet emulation on the line, USB, and phones/recording outputs, with three Air Feel settings available in BOSS Tone Studio control. It can manage five independent effects sections (Booster, Mod, FX, Delay, and Reverb), with three selectable variations in each.
- Light and portable 100-watt guitar amp head with powerful, gig-ready sound
- Integrated five-inch monitor speaker for practice without an external cab
- Tube Logic design approach produces class-defying power, authoritative punch, and cutting presence
- Five unique amp characters (Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown, and Acoustic), plusnewly voiced variationsforeach
- Five independent effects sections (Booster, Mod, FX, Delay, and Reverb), with three selectable variationsin each