Handmade with heavy-duty materials and a time-tested design, the D-16E Rock the Vote acoustic-electric guitar is another iconic guitar from Martin. Featuring a genuine sycamore and Sitka spruce construction, scalloped X-Bracing, and a dreadnought body shape, this guitar delivers a balanced, even tone and impressive projection. With stunning multi-stripe inlays, nickel open gear tuners, silver binding, and custom artwork depicting iconic activist and musician David Crosby alongside patriotic voting slogans, this guitar delivers brilliant radiance that you can see and hear. Built by hand, the D-16E Rock the Vote acoustic-electric guitar utilizes sycamore on the sides and back and Sitka spruce on the top, for a broad, dynamic range and resonant tone. This guitar is enhanced and protected with a satin-finish for added beauty and durability. Updated for excellent playability, the D-16E Rock the Vote guitar features a modified low-oval neck and high-performance taper that makes playing an enjoyable experience for any guitarist, no matter their skill or experience level. Whether you're looking for a new touring instrument or you play music as a hobby, the D-16E Rock the Vote acoustic-electric guitar delivers the quality, playability, and durability you need. Great for all types of music—jazz, folk, blues, and more—this acoustic-electric guitar is versatile and vibrant. Part of the Martin Special Edition Series, it's the perfect addition to anyone's music gear.For nearly two centuries, Martin has been producing premium gear for musical artists across the globe. Martin's superior guitar and string products remain the choice for musicians around the world for their unrivaled quality, craftsmanship, and tone. Still handmade. Still the standard. Martin guitars are the real deal—not an imitation.
- PROFESSIONAL SOUND: Martin’s D-16E Mahogany acoustic-electric guitar has a mahogany and Sitka spruce construction that delivers a powerful midrange response while maintaining precise tone and projection. The dreadnought body style complements the solid-wood, acoustic construction by adding a rich and exceptional-sounding bass.
- SUPERIOR APPEARANCE: The Martin D-16E Mahogany acoustic-electric guitar boasts a mahogany back and sides with a satin finish. The top is expertly constructed from Sitka spruce and topped with a gloss finish. It has a simple dovetail neck joint, scalloped forward-shifting X-Brace, high-performance tapered neck, and open nickel tuners, making it look as captivating as it sounds.
- PREMIUM HANDMADE GUITARS: Handmade from the highest-quality wood, Martin’s 16 Series guitars are built to stand up to late-night jams, long studio sessions, and plenty of strumming or picking. These solid-wood, acoustic-electric guitars deliver classic designs, professional sounds, and enjoyable playing.
- ENHANCED PLAYABILITY: In addition to Martin’s iconic tone, which is known worldwide, our guitars deliver enhanced playability that makes playing a pleasure, no matter your experience or skill level. Whether you’re playing rock, country, folk, bluegrass, or jazz, these guitars deliver a natural playing experience that you will love.
- MARTIN 16 SERIES: Martin’s superior guitar and string products remain the choice of musicians around the world for their unrivaled quality, craftsmanship, and tone. Still handmade. Still the standard. Martin guitars are the real deal—not an imitation.