The 64-channel StudioLive 64S is the most powerful and flexible digital console available for installed sound, touring, and recording. Powered by the PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine, unique features include: unmatched 128-channel (64x64) USB recording; onboard multitrack SD Card recording with true virtual soundcheck; Main Left, Right and Mono/Center buses with per-channel mono send level and center divergence control; expandable, Fat Channel plug-ins with studio-quality, vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel and mix; password-protected user profiles for restricting access; 32 FlexMixes individually configurable as Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes, along with 24 DCA groups; 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders; and a comprehensive software package, including PreSonus’ Studio One Artist DAW and Capture live-recording software.
- The most powerful and flexible digital console available for installed sound, touring, and recording with quad-core FLEX DSP Engine powering 526 simultaneous processors
- Fully recallable with touch-sensitive motorized faders
- Built-in AVB networking to create a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, other Studiolive Series III mixers, and the SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface—the most of any digital mixer on the market
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- 32 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- FLEX FX multieffects processor with 8 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 8 dedicated effects buses